Terms & Conditions for Pharmacies
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to any person seeking locum cover for any pharmacy registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council of Great Britain, and any pharmacy within the same company or group, through introduction by Coastlocum.
- These terms and conditions prevail over any other form of contract sent to you by us and any provisions of your order which attempt to vary or add to these terms and conditions shall not form part of the contract between us (The Contract) unless express written consent to such variation or addition is first obtained. Nor shall any oral representation similarly form part of the contract or form any inducement or collateral warranty.
- The price you pay to us constitutes a commission on the sum paid
to the locum, and shall be paid as follows:
The total amount shown due must be paid within 28 days (due date) following that shown. Should payment not be made on the due date the total shall carry interest at a rate of interest calculated at eight per cent per calender month (minimum monthly charge £6.00) from the due date and such interest shall continue to be payable notwithstanding that any part payment has been made and as well before as after any judgement and in addition to paying the amount shown on any invoice and interest you will pay us on demand any expenses incurred by us (which without limiting the generality shall include administrative legal or banking expenses) directly or indirectly, in connection with processing or enforcing payment.
- Cancellations are only accepted if made within 24 hours of our confirming a booking with the locum. We will endeavour to contact clients immediately on confirmation of a booking.
- All our locum pharmacists have been vetted to ensure competence
and their professional status has been verified with the GPhC.
However, we will not accept any responsibility for any
professional misconduct on the part of the locum pharmacist, nor
can we accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result
of the actions of any locum employed through Coastlocum, nor can we
accept responsibility for the non-arrival or late arrival of a
locum pharmacist. If a locum pharmacists fails to honour a booking
made through us we will, however, endeavour to find a replacement
to the best of our ability and we may waive any additional charges
at our discretion.
We welcome any feedback about the quality of our locum pharmacists as part of our ongoing quality control procedure.
- The engagement or employment by a client of a locum who was initially introduced by Coastlocum, or the passing by the client of an introduction from Coastlocum to another party which results in the engagement of the locum by that party, renders the client liable for charges at a rate of £200 per day. Where Coastlocum books a locum with a client who has already been introduced to that client either by another party or individually, the client must inform us at the time of the booking.
- Where a locum introduced to a client by Coastlocum is subsequently employed by that client on a permanent basis, a flat fee based on a percentage of the first years salary may be arranged, payment of which is subject to our usual terms and conditions as stated above.